1. The information provided in this website is for general and/or educational purpose only and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified health care professional. For information on a specific medicine or for answers to your own particular health concerns, you should always consult with your doctor or professional health care professional for their professional advice.
2. Information on this website concerning products approved for marketing is subject to the full prescribing information for such products. Wockhardt does not recommend use of its products in a manner inconsistent with product labeling. Please check with your doctor or health care professional prior to taking any medications discussed within this website.
3. While Wockhardt makes reasonable efforts to make sure that the information contained in this website is accurate, Wockhardt can not guaranty the accuracy or completeness of such information. Wockhardt provides, and you agree to use, this information on an “AS IS” basis and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Wockhardt makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Wockhardt be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential or incidental damages arising from, or in connection with; the existence, access to, use of or inability to use this website; or from any materials, information, qualification or recommendations appearing in this website, regardless of whether Wockhardt has been advised as to the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes damage to, or for any viruses that infect, you computer equipment.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wockhardt and its employs, including without limitation, its directors, officers, agents and/or suppliers from damages, losses, costs, expenses including attorney fees, resulting from you using this website and/or the information contained herein.
5. The website and/or information contained herein is intended for use only by the patients, customers and health care professionals who are residents of the United States of America. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the United State of America. Wockhardt, therefore, advises the user that the information contained herein may not be appropriate for the users who are not residents of the United States of America.
6. Any information received from user of this website including but not limited to, comments, questions, feedback, data, suggestions, ideas and alike is and will be deemed non-confidential. Wockhardt shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and/or redistribute to others without limitation or use such information, including but not limited to ideas, concepts, know-how for the purpose of, including but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, marketing and/or advertising any products incorporating such information, either partly or wholly.
7. The website and information herein is subject to copyright protection. Wockhardt gives you permission to copy documents published by Wockhardt on this website exclusively for noncommercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Wockhardt. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Wockhardt, or any third party.
8. All product names appearing herein are trademarks of Wockhardt unless noted otherwise. The use or misuse of any trademarks, not reasonably allowed by law, should be entirely avoided. Wockhardt would take every step to ensure enforcement of its intellectual property to the fullest possible extent of the law.
9. Wockhardt website may contain links to other websites, as a useful resource to our visitors. Wockhardt advises users of the Wockhardt website that certain links on this website may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Wockhardt has no control. Wockhardt can not guarantee, and make no representations as to, the accuracy of any website to which we provide a link or reference. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to take necessary precautions to prevent any damage to your computer equipment including but not limited to any “virus” infection.
11. Wockhardt reserves right to add, remove, modify this website and/or information herein without prior notice.